Terms & Conditions
1. Additional discount applies in-store and automatically applies online at www.schots.com.au.
2. Unless floor stock, all bulky items must be delivered or picked up from the Distribution Centre (Geelong).
3. Selected Schots KA SKUs in finishes & colours of Black, Charcoal or Grey are sold with an additional 20% off their VIP Price (VIP customers), 20% off RRP (Non-VIP customers), and 20% off Clearance Price. Additional discounts do not apply to trade customers.
4. 3rd party, spare parts, delivery, and services are excluded from receiving any discount.
5. Discount applies to product purchases only.
6. Excludes marketplace purchases.
7. All items must be paid for in full at the time of purchase to receive additional discounts.
8. May only be used in conjunction with other offers where this is specifically permitted in the other offer.
9. Schots reserves the right to cancel the promotion without prior notice.
10. Offer valid until 11:59 pm Sunday, 3/12/23, unless otherwise extended.
11. Nothing in these terms and conditions will remove any statutory rights you may have under the Australian Consumer Law Act 2012.
1. Valid until sold out.
2. All Goods are sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
3. Non-returnable for change of mind.
4. Total value is calculated from one transaction and must be paid for in full on the day of purchase.
5. No Rainchecks unless otherwise specified.
6. Goods not available & placed on the order must be paid in full.
7. Credit Card or Direct Debit ONLY.
8. Customers must inspect goods before purchase.
9. All goods remain the property of Schots Home Emporium until they are fully paid for.
10. Be aware some delays are unavoidable.
11. Goods must be collected within seven days of notification that the goods are ready for collection. Otherwise, a storage fee of up to $100.00 per week may apply. You must give 24 hoursâ notice before pick up.
12. Schots Home Emporium is not responsible for any loss, cost or damage incurred by your purchases - a) if you have not collected your goods within 14 days, b) once the goods have left the building, or c) an additional cost imposed by couriers as a result of having to wait to be loaded.
13. Nothing in these terms and conditions will remove any statutory rights you may have under the Australian Consumer Law Act 2012.
14. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
1. VIP discount applies storewide and online at www.schots.com.au.
2. Customers must be a registered Schots VIP customer to receive these discounts.
3. By joining our VIP Club you're opting in to receive our EDMs (Electronic Direct Mail), text messages and other promotional material.
4. Schots (prefix KA) products are sold with up to 30% off RRP as marked.
5. Legend gas fire & accessories, clearance, spare parts, delivery, services, and some 3rd Party locally supplied products (order-in items) are excluded from the VIP discount.
6. Tradco & Iver (prefix THW & IVE) products are sold with up to 15% off RRP as marked.
7. Fienza (prefix FIE) products are sold with up to 15% off RRP as marked. Excludes Washington S Trap Toilet (SKU: FIE60130W).
8. Brodware (prefix BRO) products are sold with up to 10% off RRP as marked.
9. Astra Walker (prefix ASW) products are sold with up to 10% off RRP as marked.
10. Meir (prefix MEI) products are sold with up to 15% off RRP as marked.
11. Turner Hastings (prefix TUH) products are sold with up to 10% off RRP as marked.
12. Discount is applicable to product purchases only.
13. No rainchecks.
14. Excludes Catch, MyDeal, eBay, Amazon & Temple & Webster purchases.
15. All items must be paid for in full at time of purchase to receive VIP Club discounts.
16. May only be used in conjunction with other offers where this is specifically permitted in the other offer.
17. Nothing in these terms and conditions will remove any statutory rights you may have under the Australian Consumer Law Act 2012.
18. Schots reserves the right to cancel the VIP Club promotion at any time without prior notice.
19. The VIP Club is free and available to all retail customers.
1. Trade discount applies in-store, via phone, or email orders to [email protected].
2. Customers must be a registered Schots Trade customer to receive these discounts.
3. By joining our Trade Club you're opting in to receive our EDMS (Electronic Direct Mail), text messages and other promotional material.
4. Schots (prefix KA) products are sold with up to 30% off RRP.
5. 3rd Party locally supplied products (order-in items) are sold with up to a 20% off RRP.
6. Clearance, spare parts, delivery, and services are excluded from receiving any discount.
7. Discount is applicable to product purchases only.
8. No rainchecks.
9. Excludes Catch, MyDeal, eBay, Amazon & Temple & Webster purchases.
10. All items must be paid for in full at time of purchase to receive Trade discounts.
11. May only be used in conjunction with other offers where this is specifically permitted in the other offer.
12. Nothing in these terms and conditions will remove any statutory rights you may have under the Australian Consumer Law Act 2012.
13. Schots reserves the right to cancel the Trade discount at any time without prior notice.
14. The Trade Club is free to join but only is available to trade customers (Architects, Builders, Brick layers, Cabinet installers, Carpenters, Electricians, Engineers, Gas contractors, Interior designers, Joiners, Landscape architects, Painters, Plasterers, Plumbers, including roof plumbers, and Tilers) with an ABN in a trade relevant industry, web presence, or master builder membership.
15. Owner builders are not included in the Trade discount.
Schots Price Match Promise:
If you find an identical stocked item advertised elsewhere for a lower price, Schots will beat this price by 10%.
1. Item must be identical (colour, finish, material, size etc) and from the same distributing supplier.
2. Item must be in stock and currently available to purchase from a competitor at that price.
3. Item must not be from a Schots wholesale customer.
4. Item must be in the same condition (new products only, not samples, damaged or 2nd hand).
5. The customer must provide proof of the advertised lower price to receive the price match. This can be with a URL link to the product page on the competitor's website or a printed catalogue. Schots must be able to verify and validate the quoted price.
6. Prices will only be beaten by 10% if the above criteria are verified. Items from 3rd party suppliers are excluded from the additional 10%, but we will endeavour to beat competitor's pricing. Please see Schots team member for a quote.
7. Prices must be in AUD.
Exclusions: Excludes ordered-in (3rd party) items, items on clearance, items within liquidation sales, trade pricing, commercial quantities, wholesale pricing, member-only deals, pricing errors and delivery costs.
Note: When assessing the price match, we also consider the added cost of delivery to your location (if any). If the identical, in stock product can be purchased and delivered to your location for a total price lower than the one we are offering, we will beat that total price by 5%.
All prices quoted on this website are in Australian Dollars (AUD) only and any online purchases made through this website will be processed in Australian dollars only.
Prices and product availability are subject to change without notice. If an error is made and a product is listed at an incorrect price, Schots shall maintain the right to refund or cancel orders placed at the incorrect price.
Secure online shopping:
All online credit card transactions initiated and processed through this site are processed via Stripe or CBA Powerboard, a secure payment gateway, only the last 4 digits of card numbers will be stored for transaction verification purposes by Schots.
All information passed between this site and the bank's secure payment gateway is done so via a secure connection with 128-bit encryption.
Although all care is taken to keep our site up to date all products displayed on this website are subject to availability and you should contact the store on (03) 9482 6400 to check on availability of any product displayed on the website, if you are unsure. In certain circumstances, we may need to reject your order. This may happen where the requested Product is not available or if there is an error in the price or the product description posted on the Site.
- In these conditions: (a) Company and we means Karmy Pty Ltd (ABN 73 753 247 573) trading as Schots Home Emporium which is the seller of the goods. (b) Customer and you means the person or business that purchases goods; (c) Goods means product supplied by the company to the customer; on a made to measure basis; (d) Credit agreement means a credit agreement entered into between the company and the customer for the supply or future supply of goods on credit, (e) completion due date means the date noted on the order upon which it is expected that the goods will be completed and the customer notified to collect the goods. (f) The singular includes the plural and vice versa. (g) Nothing in these conditions shall be read or applied so as to exclude, restrict or modify or have the effect of excluding, restricting or modifying any condition, warranty, guarantee, right or remedy implied by law (including the Australian Consumer Law 2012) and which by law cannot be excluded, restricted or modified.
- Where a customer has a credit agreement the terms relating to that agreement are to apply to the exclusion of this document.
Terms of Sale
- Except for the application of clause 2 all goods sold by the company or services provided by the company are sold or supplied on these terms and conditions.
- For goods of a value greater than $100 a deposit of 30% will be required at the time of order. The remaining amount must be paid before the customer takes delivery of the goods. 5. For goods of a value of $100 or less the full cash price will be required at the time of order. 6. Sale items must be paid in full at time of order. 7. Goods are sold ex-store and all freight costs are to be borne by the customer. 8. We reserve the right to withhold orders from collection until cheque payments are cleared.
- Property, risk and ownership in the goods passes to the customer upon payment.
Collection of orders
- Subject to clause 12 the company will prepare each order for collection at the company's premises by the customer or their agent or courier as soon as possible after the placement of the order and as soon as each order is ready for collection the company shall notify the customer. Within 7 days of receiving notification that the order is ready for collection, the customer must remove the goods from the company's premises.
- The company reserves the right to make a reasonable charge for storage of goods that are not removed from the company's premises within 7 days of notification that an order is ready for collection.
- If goods are not collected within 14 days of the date upon which you are notified that the goods are ready for delivery the company shall notify you of our intention to dispose of them to recover our costs and shall do so after a further 14 days.
- We will make every effort to have the order filled promptly but we cannot be held responsible for delays due to circumstances beyond our control. In the case of extended delays we will notify you of the delay and negotiate with you whether to proceed with the order or cancel it.
- Except as allowed in clause 12 if you cancel this order, unless we are in breach of contract, we have the right to retain all or part of your deposit to cover expenses incurred up to that time.
- Goods are not returnable for refund or credit unless defective (Refer to our Refund Policy in store or online here).
- Credits will expire after 12 months from date of issue.