Loading your shopping cart, please wait...
Spanning the best of classic pieces, through to eclectic and eye-catching mid-century styles, Schots furniture range has a surprise in store every time you visit.
Encompassing wall and ceiling lights, exterior and interior lights, floor, table and desk lamps, there truly is something for every lighting requirement at Schots.
Truly the heart of the home, a Schots fireplace will bring you warmth and satisfaction for years to come, whilst enhancing your home and lifestyle.
Whether for splashbacks, walls or ceilings, or feature panels in furniture, the sheer versatility of pressed metal makes for an easily installed and attractive feature in any home.
Encompassing everything from the door hardware through to cabinet knobs, Schots hardware range is unsurpassed for quality and style.
From the grandest entry door, to our ever popular internal doors, Schots is a must see destination for any renovator or builder.
For decades, Schots has been known for quality cabinetry, eclectic tiles and high quality solid brass tapware. See for yourself why Schots is a must-see bathroom destination.
Australia is all about outdoor living. Do it in style with Schots great range of décor products, outdoor heating and quality furniture.
Schots stocks a charming range of both eclectic and interesting homewares and gifts. Make it your first port of call when decorating or seeking the perfect gift.
Whether for floors or walls, Schots stunning tile and parquetry collections are unsurpassed. Featuring an amazing array of materials from oak through to marble.
Keep in the loop with all the great new products which have just landed, or are arriving soon in store. Check back regular for more updates!
Offer extended until 2nd April 2017, unless otherwise extended.
Must sign up as VIP to receive discounts.
1.All Goods sold on a “first come, first served” basis.
2.All goods must be paid for in full on the day of purchase.
3. No Rainchecks available.
4. Cash or Credit Card ONLY.
5. Customers must inspect goods prior to purchase.
6.All goods remain the property of Schots Home Emporium until they are fully paid for.
7. Be aware, some delays are unavoidable.
8. Goods must be collected within 7 days of notification that the goods are ready for collection, otherwise a storage fee of up to $100.00 per week may apply.You must give 48 hours notice prior to pickup.
9. Schots Home Emporium is not responsible for any loss, cost or damage incurred by your purchases - a) if you have not collected your goods within 14 days b) once the goods have left the building, or c) and additional cost imposed by couriers as a result of having to wait to be loaded.
10. Nothing in these terms and conditions will remove any statutory rights you may have under the Australian Consumer Law Act 2012.
11. Pictures are for illustration purposes only.
12. Some images simulated.
13. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
If you find an identical stocked item elsewhere for a lower price, Schots will beat this price by 10%.
All prices quoted on this website are in Australian Dollars (AUD) only and any online purchases made through this website will be processed in Australian dollars only
Secure online shopping:
All online credit card transactions initiated and processed through this site are processed via ANZ egate, a secure payment gateway provided by the ANZ bank, no credit card information is stored by this website at any time.
All information passed between this site and the bank's secure payment gateway is done so via a secure connection with 128-bit encryption.
Although all care is taken to keep our site up to date all products displayed on this website are subject to availability and you should contact the store on (03) 9482 6400 to check on availability of any product displayed on the website, if you are unsure. In certain circumstances, we may need to reject your order. This may happen where the requested Product is not available or if there is an error in the price or the product description posted on the Site.
1. In these conditions: (a) “Company” and “we” means Karmy Pty Ltd (ABN 73 753 247 573) trading as Schots Home Emporium which is the seller of the goods. (b) “Customer” and “you” means the person or business that purchases goods; (c) “Goods” means product supplied by the company to the customer; on a made to measure basis; (d) “Credit agreement” means a credit agreement entered into between the company and the customer for the supply or future supply of goods on credit, (e) “completion due date” means the date noted on the order upon which it is expected that the goods will be completed and the customer notified to collect the goods. (f) The singular includes the plural and vice versa. (g) Nothing in these conditions shall be read or applied so as to exclude, restrict or modify or have the effect of excluding, restricting or modifying any condition, warranty, guarantee, right or remedy implied by law (including the Australian Consumer Law 2012) and which by law cannot be excluded, restricted or modified.
2. Where a customer has a credit agreement the terms relating to that agreement are to apply to the exclusion of this document.
Terms of Sale
3. Except for the application of clause 2 all goods sold by the company or services provided by the company are sold or supplied on these terms and conditions.
4. For goods of a value greater than $100 a deposit of 30% will be required at the time of order. The remaining amount must be paid before the customer takes delivery of the goods. 5. For goods of a value of $100 or less the full cash price will be required at the time of order. 6. Sale items must be paid in full at time of order. 7. Goods are sold ex-store and all freight costs are to be borne by the customer. 8. We reserve the right to withhold orders from collection until cheque payments are cleared.
9. Property, risk and ownership in the goods passes to the customer upon payment.
Collection of orders
10. Subject to clause 12 the company will prepare each order for collection at the company’s premises by the customer or their agent or courier as soon as possible after the placement of the order and as soon as each order is ready for collection the company shall notify the customer. Within 7 days of receiving notification that the order is ready for collection, the customer must remove the goods from the company’s premises. 11. The company reserves the right to make a reasonable charge for storage of goods that are not removed from the company’s premises within 7 days of notification that an order is ready for collection. 12. If goods are not collected within 14 days of the date upon which you are notified that the goods are ready for delivery the company shall notify you of our intention to dispose of them to recover our costs and shall do so after a further 14 days. 13. We will make every effort to have the order filled promptly but we cannot be held responsible for delays due to circumstances beyond our control. In the case of extended delays we will notify you of the delay and negotiate with you whether to proceed with the order or cancel it.
14. Except as allowed in clause 12 if you cancel this order, unless we are in breach of contract, we have the right to retain all or part of your deposit to cover expenses incurred up to that time.
15. Goods are not returnable for refund or credit unless defective (Refer to our Refund Policy in store).
16. Credits will expire after 12 months from date of issue.
Valid until sold out. 1. All Goods sold on a “first come, first served” basis. 2. Total value is calculated from one transaction and must paid for in full on the day of purchase. 3. No Rainchecks unless otherwise specified. 4. Goods not available & placed on order must be paid in full. 5. Cash or Credit Card ONLY. 6. Customers must inspect goods prior to purchase. 7. All goods remain the property of Schots Home Emporium until they are fully paid for. 8. Be aware, some delays are unavoidable. 9. Goods must be collected within 7 days of notification that the goods are ready for collection, otherwise a storage fee of up to $100.00 per week may apply. You must give 48 hours notice prior to pickup. 10. Schots Home Emporium is not responsible for any loss, cost or damage incurred by your purchases - a) if you have not collected your goods within 14 days b) once the goods have left the building, or c) and additional cost imposed by couriers as a result of having to wait to be loaded. 11. Nothing in these terms and conditions will remove any statutory rights you may have under the Australian Consumer Law Act 2012. 12. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
1. The promoter of this Competition is the Schots Home Emporium (the “Promoter”) (ABN 73753247573), 400 Hoddle St Clifton Hill, Victoria, Australia.
2. Entrants under 18 years of age must have the consent of their parent or guardian to enter. Employees of the Promoter or any person associated with the Competition, or any organisation or individual associated with the provision of the prizes are not eligible to enter.
3. Each entry must be entered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions. All relevant instructions on the Promoter’s website form part of these Terms and Conditions.
4. Entry into the Competition is free.
5. To be eligible for the monthly prize your phot must be submitted within 120 days of the date of purchase. This timeframe is referred to below as the “Eligibility Period.” Only one photo can be submitted per purchase within the Eligibility Period.
6. To enter the Competition, you must either:
(a) 1. Follow @schotshome on Instagram 2. Include @schotshome & #myschots in your caption 3. Upload your best high-resolution renovation or styling photo utilising products purchased from Schots Home Emporium within the Eligibility Period.
(b) 1. “Like” us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/SchotsHomeEmporium 2. Share your best high-resolution renovation or styling photo on Schots Home Emporium’s Facebook wall utilising products purchased from Schots Home Emporium within the Eligibility Period.
7. Each entry must include a photo fitting the entry details.
8. By submitting the Photo to the Promoter, you grant the Promoter and its licensees and assignees a non-exclusive licence to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world in the Photo and all other material provided by you to the Promoter at any time.
9. Without limiting the rights granted to the Promoter under point 8, you specifically agree that point 8 grants to the Promoter the non-exclusive right throughout the world to communicate the Photo in whole or in part to the public on any media platform and you grant to the Promoter all associated rights necessary to exercise the above rights.
10. The entrants whose photos are judged by the Promoter’s panel of judges to be the best, most original and creative will win a $150 Schots voucher for the month corresponding with submission of the photo within the designated Eligibility Period.
11. Chance plays no part in determining the prize winners.
12. Each winner will receive the following: $150 Schots Home Emporium voucher.
13. No component of the prizes can be transferred or redeemed for cash. Once awarded, security of the pass is the responsibility of the prize winners & a lost pass will not be replaced.
14. You warrant that: (i) all details provided with your entry are true and accurate; (ii) you have all necessary rights and licenses to grant the rights set out in these Terms and Conditions; (iii) the Photo is an original work; (iv) you are the copyright owner or authorised licensor of all copyright works and subject matter comprising the Photo; (v) the exercise of the rights granted to the Promoter in these Terms and Conditions will not infringe the rights of any third parties; and you will indemnify the Promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of these warranties.
15. You acknowledge that the Promoter is under no obligation to exercise any of the rights granted to it by these Terms and Conditions.
16. You agree that the Promoter may use your entry and any personal details provided to the Promoter for any promotional, marketing and publicity purposes of the Promoter in any media without notice and without any fee paid to you.
17. Decisions of the Promoter and its panel of judges are final and will be binding on each person who enters the Competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The name of the monthly prize winner will be announced via Facebook and Instagram the first week of the following month. Please allow at least 7 days from the date of notification for the collection of the prizes.
18. If there is any event that prevents or hinders the Promoter’s conduct of the Competition or the Promoter’s ability to deliver the prizes to the prize winners, the Promoter may, in its discretion, cancel the Competition and recommence it at another time under the same conditions or select another winner.
19. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
20. To the full extent permitted by the law, the Promoter will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or inconsequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the Competition or accepting or using any prize, including without limitation non-receipt of any prize or damage to any prize in transit.
21. The Promoter may end or replace this promotion at its discretion at any time without notice.
22. By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook and/or Instagram from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and/or Instagram.
Spend $20 on Robert Gordon Pottery/Ceramics products to receive a free “Robert Gordon bag”. Offer applies only to Robert Gordon pottery products excludes bathroom accessories, wire baskets, trivets, bread bins and market bags. Limited stock available, offer available only while stocks last.